The best hollydays ever



Traveling alone has been my favorite way of going on vacation since I was 12 years old: nobody tells you where to go, nobody rushes and you can meet many new people who speak to you for the simple fact that you are alone.

That is exactly what I experienced two years ago, when I went backpacking to the sixth region, where I camped on a beach called Iloca for a week, and met on the first night 5 young people who were camping in the same place.

We drank a lot of alcohol, listened to rap music, played cards and told each other good stories. They told me that they were psychology students from Puerto Montt and that they were on vacation in Iloca because they were told it was a very beautiful beach.

I also shared with an old man who liked philosophy and partner, and in those two pleasures I accompanied him for a few hours.

I also met some men and women with whom we live bold adventures in their stores and in mine, all with protection, of course!

Resultado de imagen para iloca playa

Comments

  1. sounds very funny!! hahah I love Chile and camp in the beach!! great holidays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A ticher that inspired me