A ticher that inspired me

When I think about a teacher, I get two different and opposed ideas to my mind. In one hand I think about de common university teacher, like a "computer-teacher" who does not listen to students, their feelings or opinions, and who does not think that students are persons just like him, ignoring them, demanding them so much knoledge that makes them feel like robots sometimes.

On the other hand I have the "person-teachers", who not only teach about the knoledges they want students to learn, but also about the feelings of students, the vocation, the health. In this point I want to talk abor the only "person-teacher" I've ever met.

His name was Julio Ruiz Alarcón, he was an old man who teaches biology science in the Liceo Nº 1 de Niñas Javiera Carrera. When I got into the liceo, I was so lonely, I got new friends and in a few months I lost them and it repeated always. I had no happy moments, only the biology classes.

Julio, the teacher, talk to as about not only biology, but happiness. He told us that our mind, our body and our feelings was such an important stuffs to worry about, more than our knoledge because we were the only thing that we were not going to ever loose. He talk to as about how to be healthy, how to have good habits, etc.

When I was in trouble, he always listen to me, even when I was so hurtful to him and makes him feel so bad that a tear was scaped. When I was happy, I loved go and talk to him. I just have so much to say thank you to him.

When he leaved, we bouth cry together, and we bouth feel so unhappy, but I had to understand that is a part of live.

So, this text is dedicated to a teacher who teached to me that I am so important just like anybody else, human or animal.

Comments

  1. my favorite teacher is of biology too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher of biology science always are best of the hight school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is very moving, more than a good teacher is an exemplary human being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiring teacher. You are lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don´t find someone like that one very often

    ReplyDelete
  6. i imagine him just like you talk about him... a nice grandpa jijijijij

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog