Why did I choose to study forestry? The truth is that first I thought about studying law, a degree in language, nursing, medicine, although my first choice was always veterinary medicine, it was my greatest passion since I use reason, but for reasons of employability I decided not to, because Helping animals as much as necessary is money. So I entered this race that turned out to be completely wonderful and fascinates me more every day, and I do not regret it, because here too I can help animals, and not only that, but also their home, which is one of the dreams Bigger than I have in life. Also in this career I am given the opportunity to learn more about the professors who know so much about ecology, as Professor J.P. Or Professor Pollete.

Comments

  1. Help animals is a noble mission ! Is a very beautiful activity, congratulation !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has listened before this haha Nice:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A ticher that inspired me