Hi, my name is Yenifer Alegría and in this occation I'm going to tell you about.... ¡Tecnology! Well, about it... I really think that my favourite tecnology thing is my I-phone. That is because I can use it to a lot of things, like listening at music, watching TV, listening at the Radio (40 Principales), playing videogames, chatting with my friens, taking pictures, and, the moust important thing... I can talk with my family and my friends for hours. I get my I-phone in October of the last year, for my birthday. Oh, and I use it really frecuently, I think almost 4 hours at a day.
And... about life without my I-phone? I think I would get use to. I use it because I have it, but it is not really necesary for me.
Resultado de imagen para Iphone 5C

Comments

  1. Hi, Yeni. My favourite technology is also the phone, but mine is a smarthphone. I don't like iphone:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, my favorite piece is also the cell phone, how many coincidences and say that I like the radio station that you listen to :)
    Greetings, cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what about your 2 notebooks and your new mp3 ahahhah? I've always told you how technological u are and i think that's incredible <3 kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A ticher that inspired me