Hi. my name is Yenifer Alergría, I'm nineteen years old, so I will start this text telling you about what happened in the spring of 1997.
My mama tell me that it was a very hard day, she began to have very strong contractions, and a few hours later I was already crying in her arms. I do not remember anything, it's true, but the idea of ​​leaving someone's vagina tight gives me a sense of immediate pain.

So, after that, a period of absolute fun came. I started walking and talking, an then of that nobody has been able to stop me to do it. I really love talking and walking. I was a very happy girl, or boy, I don't have it very clear.
But nothing in the life is only beauty. I was a bad person too. When I get on the garden, I was very abusive towards my companions, I liked to break their pencils, it their foot, and destroy their drawings. Oh my good, it was so funny! One time, Once, a little girl brought a lip gloss to the garden. I had never seen one, so I found it a lot of fun to play. I told her to give it to me, but she did not agree, so I took it off. As she did so, she stumbled, fell silent and banged her head on a chair. She never went back to the garden, and I kept my lipstick. Some time later my mom told me that the girl had to go to psychotherapy to overcome the trauma. Girl, if you read this, I'm really sorry, but you have a very nice lipstick.
After, I come to the school. It was a really good period to, I made my first friends, With which I played "in the pillars", the cards, the reasons, the struggles, and more. Well, it was like that until 2010, when I change school to Liceo 1. An then everything come boring my friends didn't like to play struggles, or tazzos, or enithing, only be beautiful and it was boring for me.
But nothing in the life is only dark too. Then in 2016, i come to the university of Chile to study forest engineering, and here I have real friends, With them I can play the footsteps, to chase, to hit, exactly as I like. And I can be in classes that I love, like ecosystems, soils, and I can do what I like, like writing essays (in Spanish, of course), I can help the little animals on the street, I can go biking, I can make mountain trekking and I am a person who can freely say "I am completely happy and I have absolutely no problem", and that is the most beautiful thing that can happen to someone.
 

Comments

  1. I really love your post my friend, you are so funny and creative. Hope you are good and see you tomorrow at class, bye bye(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow Yenifer, the first part is very explicit... Well, hope you can build (or buy) your own bike! you'll fre very happy doing mountainbiking <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely ending <3 a traping story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A ticher that inspired me