Maganement of wildlife

Resultado de imagen para fauna silvestre
Hi, lectors. Today I'm going to talk to you about my favourite subject. It is Management of wildlife, an elective branch that I really love, because it has taught me a lot about a topic that I love: The fauna. And above all, it has taught me tools to be able to protect them always in my working life.
It has been an emotionally strong bouquet because I have had to read texts in which it says that animals so tender and innocent as the fox of Chiloé, are in danger of extinction because people hunt him, takes his skin and dresses with it, or that animals so beautiful, tender, with the same right to live as we, like wildcat, puma concolor, Chilean tortoises, and many species of fish are found mistreated, without food, starving because of large Industries of the mining and the fishing. But the strongest thing I have ever read in life are the phrases that explain the little importance that is given in Chile to these animals, while human overpopulation grows and grows non-stop, innocent and battered species disappear day by day, without anyone caring how these animals are treated by the big industries.
"wildlife management" has thought me that we do nothing about it, and how to repair it, with creations such as biological corridors, designs of electric currents, underground passages, among many others… That's why it's my favorite bouquet: Because it has given me tools to do something for the beings that are really innocent on this planet, to protect them from human evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A ticher that inspired me